Suggest Retail Price = RM198
The DICAPac WP-510 Waterproof Case will protect your compact point & shoot camera when you are using it at the beach, swimming, kayaking, skiing, fishing, sailing, snorkeling or diving. This is a PVC vinyl housing with a polycarbonate lens. It can be used with cameras that have an external zoom lens since there is an extended lens port. The housing meets JIS IPX8 requirements for underwater usage.
The case is compatible with cameras that have a length of 4.73″ (120mm) or smaller, and a circumference no larger then 8.86″ (225mm). This does not include the lens. The lens can be 1.1″ (28mm) long or 1.22″ (31mm) when you add the included extension ring.
- Waterproof underwater housing usable up to 16.4′ (5.0 m)
- Meets standard requirements for JIS (Japan Industrial Standards) IPX8 at 0.5 water pressure (underwater 5.0m), tested for 30 minutes
- Has port for zoom lens
- Included extension ring for cameras with longer zoom lenses
- All controls are accessible
- UV coating polycarbonate on the lens for clear pictures
- Ideal for taking pictures in the rain, at the beach, or on the ski slopes
Construction PVC vinyl plastic with polycarbonate lens port Control Type Pressure through flexible material Controls All Depth Rating 16.4′ (5.0 m) Buoyancy Positive Port Polycarbonate flat lens port Internal Flash Usable No External Strobe Connector No TTL Compatible No Moisture Alarm No Color Clear/dark brown Dimensions (WxHxD) 4.65 x 7.48 x 1.1″ (118 x 190 x 28mm) Weight (without Camera) 2.75 oz (78g)
What’s in the Box
- Lens Port Extension Ring
- Neck Strap